Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Disturbing and Not for the faint of Heart

Article about: I think this is a hoax image as the persepctive is all wrong on the cases in the distance, they don't get comparatively smaller as much as they should. I suspect a sneaky viral marketing cam

Default Re: Disturbing and Not for the faint of Heart

I think this is a hoax image as the persepctive is all wrong on the cases in the distance, they don't get comparatively smaller as much as they should.

I suspect a sneaky viral marketing campaign by our friends at Grolsch so hopefully no beers were harmed in the making of this.

I dont think this is a hoax Image as the headlines read... The original news story I got this photo from did say that it was "Highway 402 in Mississaugua". The website was a Canadian newspaper. Another report said "heading north on the Trans Canada Highway to Thunder Bay".

Here are a couple more photos of this carnage.....I DID WARN THAT IT WOULD BE UPPSETTING. here are a couple more pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Thanks Larry, I'm Australian, that bloody image will stay with me for life, I hope your happy.
    Road kill is bothersome to me....but this????.......Horrible!!

WWI was the shot that was heard around the world!!....this should be an awakening,, of letting the likes of Homer Simpson like drivers drive on the highway carrying this liquid gold. Daggers in scabbards backwards makes my skin crawl..Spilled beer of this proportion on a highway can not be fathomed
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

He is doing like any good Canadian would. Cleaning up the spill. One beer at a time.

Believe it or not, I've seen worse!

?

I believe many of the victims could be saved by mouth-to-mouth resucitation,certainly worth a try,any volunteers ?
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Quote by zwerge View Post
    I believe many of the victims could be saved by mouth-to-mouth resucitation,certainly worth a try,any volunteers ?
    Well said Pete.
    Medic I need a Medic over hear beer down beer down.

Regards Mark K

?

Everyone please bow their head in a moment of silent prayer.

?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Everyone please bow their head in a moment of silent prayer.
    Regards Mark K
    Attached Images Attached Images

ian
    ?

AAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHH ,,, no i cant stand it

need counceling oh my god

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast