Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Do you display your Nazi flags?

Article about: I openly display my Nsdap in my war room along with banners , pennants and armbands. However, they are displayed alongside my Japanese flag, American flag and russian flag. My friends, famil

Default Do you display your Nazi flags and/or symbols?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    ...stay on topic as this thread should not detract from the title...
    apology! wasn't my intention to distract from your topic, you are very strict indeed if the topic is narrowed to flags only
    my contribution was meant to include ALL NAZI symbols, pictures, relics, even names alone, which are censored
    this was just any example of a huge american internet corporation & web portals censorship if the name Hitler is mentioned
    in germany it is illegal to display his photo and for just 2 words you can go 6 month to jail (Heil Hitler!)
    I guess even china is more liberal than yahoo! so much about displaying ANY NAZI symbols in public including flags
    my post #5 was meant as an explanation of my post #2 which i couldn't edit or expand.
    List of German flags - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"I have a swastika flag in my collection, but I keep it folded and although visible it doesn't dominate my display..."
    cheers, Glenn

I'm like Glenn. I have one but keep it folded and it doesn't dominate my display/collection.

Quote by haroldcane View Post
    for just 2 words you can go 6 month to jail (Heil Hitler!)
    Only six months? I would demand much longer... lest history repeats itself!
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

I have several flags/banners which back my two cabinets. It makes a good backing as many people say, it is of personal preference weather you understand the historical importance or take offence. But within my own home i have no issues.

a medium sized banner or smaller dresses up a collection..anything larger than that....will take the focus away from the collection itself.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I now have two large flags and one pennant, the only reason I have them is because two are Vet signed and one is a direct Vet purchase, I use them as back drops for my displays, it is easier to convey to people why you have them when they understand that is was our fathers, grandfathers or uncles who brought the items back as a symbol of victory after almost dying to keep us free, and anyone who doesnt understand that doesnt belong in my house lol
    IMG_20140128_110051412.jpgIMG_20140128_110107396.jpgIMG_20140128_110032045_HDR.jpg

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5