Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Does she understand?

Article about: by IMPERIAL QUEST Raymond, You are a lucky man...thank God for her and give her a big hug for being such a swell gal. You took the words right out of my mouth Ty

Default Re: Does she understand?

Quote by IMPERIAL QUEST View Post
    Raymond,

You are a lucky man...thank God for her and give her a big hug for being such a swell gal.
    You took the words right out of my mouth

Ty

Thanks guys , ill pass that on , cheers Raymond

My wife doesn't mind my collection at all and always comes
    to the shows and auctions with me. (although she was a little
    bit nervous the first time she came into my bedroom and saw
    all the daggers and swords hanging on the wall )

But she got over it.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Quote by WoodyUK View Post
    Haha!! Brilliant!!

I thought so too, but obviously my delivery of the poposition left something to be desired...oh the possibilities that could have been
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

No problems at all. My wife even snipes when I am unable to do so on an auction. Comes allong to shows.And keeps on asking when we are going to participate to reenactements or start digging on battelfields...
    She knows a lot about the collection and even as a favourite piece (the most expensive one!!!;-) )
    Even the fact that I broke my promise ,is not ....a great... probleme.
    When I started again collecting, I told here that I would not exeed the number of pieces that a small display cabinet,that I bought at time, would be able to contain....I am moving over to a "War Room" shortly!!

gah i can't tell whos into it more me or her when i get a package in the mail she calls me at work and begs me to let her open it,, well i cant do that so she waits all day until i get home and open it, then she wants to hold it and "study" it. she bought me a nssk jacket and was so excited to give it to me. we both love watching history channel together , she really the best collecting partner..... one thing though is ,she said since i get to spend so much money on my collecting she wants to redo the kitchen (only fair i guess)

Quote by waffenshane View Post
    ....one thing though is ,she said since i get to spend so much money on my collecting she wants to redo the kitchen (only fair i guess)
    Sounds familiar...I do get some propositions of that kind from time to time as well.

Rick
    ?

Waffenshane, you could try installing a WW2 field kitchen, hide the knives though.

Rick.

Quote by Rick View Post
    Waffenshane, you could try installing a WW2 field kitchen, hide the knives though.

Rick.
    I managed to get some militaria in the kitchen!!

My wife did not understand this hobby.It is a problem

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast