Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Donations

Article about: Hi all I dont know your opinions on donating towards the forum but at the moment we have over 2000 active members, if everyone one put in one \\$ each that would help get our own dedicated ser

Default Donations

Hi all I dont know your opinions on donating towards the forum but at the moment we have over 2000 active members, if everyone one put in one $ each that would help get our own dedicated server, if everyone put 2 $ in would not break anyones bank. So guys dont just sit back, donate a couple of $ each, its been free anyway, a couple of bucks want break the bank.
    Ben

Default Re: Donations

Ben just beat me to the keyboard

Too flaming right. Please give what you can, we all know that times are tough, but you know you can afford something

This is THE best forum on the net and all for free, please help the guys out with a donation.

Cheers,

Grant

?

well ive already done so but if i can afford to again some time i'll do so again as its well worth it

?

I've only been here a short while, but the help that everyone has provided me with has been so great! I have learned quite alot here already and many questions have been answered for me. What a great resource! I just wanted to let you all know how appreciative I am for it and also that I really like the way things are run around here. I would have come here much sooner if I'd known a forum like this existed. I know it isn't a whole lot, but I hope my contribution helps towards the new server.
    Thanks again!

Nick

?

Most other sites require yearly fees in order to post pictures or utilize their "For Sale Forum" here its "FREE" to the members also theres no dog eat dog attitude when things are posted that cause doubts etc, all straight forward and in a gentlemanly mannor.
    Hope my donation helps.

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"