Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Donations to the site

Article about: This site has helped me greatly and I thought I'd give a little back to say Thank you I dont know if admin know this but members wishing to donate can send a "paypal gift" or a &qu

Default Donations to the site

This site has helped me greatly and I thought I'd give a little back to say Thank you

I dont know if admin know this but members wishing to donate can send a "paypal gift" or a "personal payment owed". If a payment is sent this way, the site doesnt pay a fee to receive it
    I want to send a "paypal gift" but I cant find the site email address to do it. I've contacted a mod to find out but I thought I'd highlight it on here

Anyone making a donation could do the same so that the site received the full amount of the donation without paypal taking their cut. I'm sure the more members donating this way would mean more money for the upkeep of the site

To send it click:-

Send payment> Click "Personal" tab> then Gift/Payment Owed and then send it
    (I fund gifts with an existing balance or a bank account and have never had any problems)

I hope this helps

Default Re: Donations to the site

forgot to say, donation sent

Thanks for letting me know how to get the full amount to the site through Paypal, I'll do it this way from now on. It is a great site isn't it. Still learning, even about Paypal. John

Quote by johnhmcgary View Post
    Thanks for letting me know how to get the full amount to the site through Paypal, I'll do it this way from now on. It is a great site isn't it. Still learning, even about Paypal. John
    no problem john

I think a donation here and there from members is a small price to pay for the peace of mind of knowing that what we're buying is genuine . It will save all members a fortune by not buying fakes