Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dr Strangelove

Article about: I sat up and watched Dr Strangelove last night,forgot how much I liked it ,a very funny film.My favorite line by the late great Peter Sellers "Mien Fuehrer I can walk".Funny stuff.

Default Dr Strangelove

I sat up and watched Dr Strangelove last night,forgot how much I liked it ,a very funny film.My favorite line by the late great Peter Sellers "Mien Fuehrer I can walk".Funny stuff. Regards. Operaman

Default Re: Dr Strangelove

I prefer "We'll have no fighting in the war room!"

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

i like it when slim pickens rodeo rides the bomb yeaah haa

Great film, indeed. I find it hard to pick a favorite bit, as the whole movie is practically a series of brilliant moments.

Indeed!!!!!Most of the junk that is around now is desperate at best,except The King's Speech,a good movie.Regards

I lie awake at night in the dread horror that Hollywood might remake it as a romantic comedy with Jennifer Aniston playing the Stranglove role.

You do have a twisted mind.Hope the floods did not affect you.

No, thanks for the concern but I live in the US equivalent of Southern California while the floods were in New England-some of the forum members who live in Queensland might have sad stories though-that being said here in Perth a cyclone (hurricane) is due to cross the coast near here later today-hasn't happened in Perth since 1978-lucky us!

Not watched it for a couple of years now, time to see it again. A true classic.

Cheers, Ade.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote by operaman View Post
    I sat up and watched Dr Strangelove last night,forgot how much I liked it ,a very funny film.My favorite line by the late great Peter Sellers "Mien Fuehrer I can walk".Funny stuff. Regards. Operaman
    Love Peter Sellers! A shame he couldn't have made more flicks! Ron

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast