Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Drive and shoot real tanks!!

Article about: I got this email from Gunbroker and thought who wouldn't want the opportunity to get the Drive of Shoot the weapons of a tank and They have three from what there rep was telling me . I littl

?

Default Drive and shoot real tanks!!

I got this email from Gunbroker and thought who wouldn't want the opportunity to get to Drive and Shoot the weapons of a tank and They have three from what there rep was telling me . I little on the pricey side But If you are in or near Texas here is your chance.
    "You can drive & shoot the British Scorpion FV101 for $1,700. The M4 Sherman Cobra King Drive & Shoot for $2,800. Or you can choose to drive and shoot the T34 for $3500."

They are 30 minutes north of Uvalde Texas. This is in Southwest Texas.

Drive and Shoot Real Tanks - Drivetanks.com

And check out the German, Soviet and Japanese Artillery.

I don't have anything to do with these folks. I just thought that it is a really cool thing to be able to do, So I thought I would share it.

If MOD's don't like it, feel free to take it down

My birthday is coming up, If somebody wants to get me something????? Just saying!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

How about a "go fund me" campaign for you Phil?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks Michael . LMOA!!!!!
    I like that.
    Yeah Send Phil to Camp Tank!!!
    Or PAK school!!!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

As a young man I was with 3/18fa and fired and drove the M109 for a couple years. These things shake the ground when they go off. Maximum range at the time was 24 miles, I believe they have increased that with the A1 and better powder.
    Attached Images Attached Images

..the shooting bit is quite novel....that must be one hell of a range!

In the summer I support the Alvis Fighting Vehicle group...there's about 40 CVRT / Scorpion variants there....and a Challenger 1...and a Chieftain.....and others....and the Health and Safety rules which apply to our shows are considerable. But having recently attended Belgium's "Nuts Weekend" and watched M4s and an Abrams skip through a crowd with no orange tape, no Hi Viz jackets I now understand that each country's rules differ :-)

?

Hi,
    I was a naval shooter.
    Don't know what it is to shoot at tanks.
    Luc

100mmCreusot.jpg

Real bargain prices Phil, i'll have 3 hours on each!..