Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ebay sellers to avoid and Ebay sellers recommended lists!

Article about: This thread is for the newer people and discover ebay world of fakes, but there are some good stuff out there. So i ask the WRF members to call out bad sellers and good ones you would like t

Default Re: Ebay sellers to avoid and Ebay sellers recommended lists!

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Jerry i think his name says all about him !!
    You do have to wonder why anyone would pick such a name, and he is certainly living up to it, as that must be all he cares about and not his customers. I am probably being a bit pedantic about this, but it bugs me.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Default Re: Ebay sellers to avoid and Ebay sellers recommended lists!

Quote by Bond View Post
    You do have to wonder why anyone would pick such a name, and he is certainly living up to it, as that must be all he cares about and not his customers. I am probably being a bit pedantic about this, but it bugs me.
    I suspect it's a misspelling of Knobkerry, the African club/weapon thing. There are a number of spellings for that anyway, unfortunately his version looks like a brand name for penile wart cream

Rob

?

Such a topic as this has not been updated in a long time so I have provided a list that I have had compiled for a while. Some of the good and bad ebay sellers who deal German photographs that I have come across.

ebay sellers to avoid
    Line0271
    pugs.sky
    bestantikgabi
    emtrei43
    tanah-lots-militaria
    mister.kite
    me-1963
    33terzett33
    hallicallihalloween
    kasadudu
    legabriol
    photoswwii
    fvrod1
    tak_angel
    mimosa-61
    macflly41
    foto3545
    minni58
    monsun181
    hupe79
    63dihei19
    john6070
    fl22326
    zinnat500
    29tina11
    lmg1972
    militaerfotofan23

This portion does not include sellers who explicitly state their photos are repros or reprints, nor are there any who sell Russian archive prints and market them as such. Most on this list have always listed fakes as originals and have therefore been effectively blacklisted in this manner.

recommended ebay sellers
    matbe-antiquitaeten
    antik-borna24
    engelbubu-fotos
    rwcmilitaria
    koelsch333
    fridericus-rex1786
    crainsmilitaria
    kurmark-antik
    theywerethere
    gamsdivision1944
    vintagephotosgermany
    hackisantikshop
    miro-antik2012
    antikfuchs1
    bobbau-militaria

Besides hackisantikshop, I have bought from every one of these sellers at least once if not time and time again. These are sellers that I trust from my many experiences, and most typically have larger selections of photos. Some of their auction prices will get steep as they have large following of bidders. The last two I have bought from, but I am also more wary of due to some photos they have previously sold and the volume of Tiger and Panther photos that they find. There are many more good sellers I did not list that consistently sell clean originals that you should keep track of.
    Last edited by Witt; 02-23-2023 at 07:22 PM.

?

On German eBay you have porre81 and vanderbilt4392. These are both arch fake peddler Marc Poredda, who gets several dishonourable mentions on this Forum and others. An endless supply of fake wound badges, Freikorps, and other items.

Regards
    Brett

?

I bought two 1930s bayonets from Ebay seller "TR West"; quick shipping and both in good shape.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2