Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Ebay Targeting?

Article about: Well Sunday I tried listing my M72 on Ebay and I ran into a bit of a dilemma. About after 30 min of listing it, I get a call from Ebay saying that they are going to remove my listing because

Default Ebay Targeting?

Well Sunday I tried listing my M72 on Ebay and I ran into a bit of a dilemma. About after 30 min of listing it, I get a call from Ebay saying that they are going to remove my listing because it violated their rules. Now I tried not to scream at the man considering in the past month I've seen about 4 listed and sold, not removed. And once I tried to point this out he quickly replied that the system can't get everything and some items slip through. He then told me, long story short, no inert, dummy, live, or demilled (including receivers) ordnance. Once again trying to be civil, I told him that I've see all the things that he listed sell and that they are even still selling, and that I have bought many times before. So I asked again why everything is still listed. And he just gave me the same BS answer. Has this ever happened to anybody or am I the only one? Sounds a bit fishy to me.

Matt

Default Re: Ebay Targeting?

I sold a Panzerfaust relic on Ebay a few months ago without any trouble, but I've had other auctions cancelled on me after that, so I'm done with the US Ebay...Ebay Germany seems less restricted, really!
    cheers, Glenn

I always get so frustrated when it happens :-( and it happens frequently to me!
    I never had the chance to have something running untill the last minute.
    I think it mostly happens when denounced by jealous people you might know!
    Check how many signal's are offered for sale and signal is explicit forbbiden by ebay, but I never managed to sell one!
    Try CHASSE PCHE : petites annonces et vente aux enchres it is french, with less viewers, but everything sells there!

cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

I baught a relic panzerfaust on ebay once!
    ;-)
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

I don't recall when or where but after a search on ebay i got a commercial ad on top or on the side, from a well know TR militaria dealer with not covered up swa's! And thise when they forbid selling any item with a swa's on, even covered!!
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by stuka f View Post
    I don't recall when or where but after a search on ebay i got a commercial ad on top or on the side, from a well know TR militaria dealer with not covered up swa's! And thise when they forbid selling any item with a swa's on, even covered!!
    |<
    And there are hundreds of items with swastikas that sell on ebay every day.

Oh yeah, I also left out that the guy I was talking to told me to report any of the violations in items that I first stated, as if it were my job to keep little "Johnny" from buying something that is "Ebay illegal".

Quote by KriegMann View Post
    And there are hundreds of items with swastikas that sell on ebay every day.
    Yeah , well! .....

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Yeah , well! .....
    Well I'm glad to see that the system that they use works "flawlessly"

Quote by KriegMann View Post
    Oh yeah, I also left out that the guy I was talking to told me to report any of the violations in items that I first stated, as if it were my job to keep little "Johnny" from buying something that is "Ebay illegal".
    That is how it works!
    I don't feel like doing theyre job too!
    But you'll be amazed how much people are, and just doing thise to spend theyre time.....
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast