Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Edward Gant- another ebay scammer

Article about: Edward Gant, out of Long Beach, CA. Ebay user id: military_collectables_4u Another case of advertising the real deal and sending out fishing lure of the same shape. Got my refund but lost ou

Default Edward Gant- another ebay scammer

Edward Gant, out of Long Beach, CA. Ebay user id: military_collectables_4u
    Another case of advertising the real deal and sending out fishing lure of the same shape.
    Got my refund but lost out on shipping, just thought I would save people here any headaches before trying to close the deal with the shyster.

cheers

Matt

MAP
    ?

Ouch!! But good for you. Did he refund you? Or Paypal?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I called ebay customer service and was assisted in getting a refund even though his auction was 'no returns accepted' type (gee, wonder why). I was supposed to get a refund for return shipping to which he agreed but only refunded the original amount. I am out $25 or so but it could be worse. I plan on making a police report as I will happen to be in the area for Pomona Show. He might've saved the 25 bucks but it will be a hard earned money for him.

cheers

Matt

MAP
    ?

Good for you. Make his life miserable!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)