Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Equality.

Article about: by Adrian Dear All, Please can I take this opportunity to remind everyone that whilst you are participating on this forum to conduct yourselves in a manner which is understanding and toleran

?

Default Equality.

Dear All,
    Please can I take this opportunity to remind everyone that whilst you are participating on this forum to conduct yourselves in a manner which is understanding and tolerant to all other members. We all come from different walks of life, have different educations and backgrounds. There is no 'standard' when it comes to individuals and therefore everyone should be and will be treated with equal consideration and respect. Anyone found to be treating others with a lack of respect and understanding will quickly find themselves unwelcome.
    Acting with arrogance and superiority over other members is unacceptable. This forum is one of the most friendly places to discuss our hobby and that is down to the membership and the way in which we conduct ourselves.
    There have been instances of late which are not in the spirit of the forum where members have been acting above their station and with an air of superiority, conceit and condescension towards others. This will not be allowed to continue. It is rude, intimidating and very uncomfortable to fellow forum users.
    As per the title of this thread, everyone here is equal no matter what their education standard is, their way of life, job, house etc. These things are not to brought into the forum as self perceived status symbols and will be left at the door when you log on.
    Please take note of the above and if you think you might fit any of the adjectives I've mentioned please stop and think before you type.
    Thank You.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Equality.

Thanks Adrian Common curtsy and politeness costs nothing
    Thanks, Glen.

A good thing to remind us of. Thanks for the thread.

Very well said Adrian. I applaud your words concerning this matter.

Regards,
    Richie
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Thank you for this kind reminder
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Dear All,
    Please can I take this opportunity to remind everyone that whilst you are participating on this forum to conduct yourselves in a manner which is understanding and tolerant to all other members. We all come from different walks of life, have different educations and backgrounds. There is no 'standard' when it comes to individuals and therefore everyone should be and will be treated with equal consideration and respect. Anyone found to be treating others with a lack of respect and understanding will quickly find themselves unwelcome.
    Acting with arrogance and superiority over other members is unacceptable. This forum is one of the most friendly places to discuss our hobby and that is down to the membership and the way in which we conduct ourselves.
    There have been instances of late which are not in the spirit of the forum where members have been acting above their station and with an air of superiority, conceit and condescension towards others. This will not be allowed to continue. It is rude, intimidating and very uncomfortable to fellow forum users.
    As per the title of this thread, everyone here is equal no matter what their education standard is, their way of life, job, house etc. These things are not to brought into the forum as self perceived status symbols and will be left at the door when you log on.
    Please take note of the above and if you think you might fit any of the adjectives I've mentioned please stop and think before you type.
    Thank You.
    Well said
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Well said. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    Well said. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    thats a brilliant quote and adrian a brilliant thread good one

One of the (many) reasons I frequent this forum more than any other has been because of the polite and helpful manner that is the norm here, whilst other forums are often peppered with ego's and attitude, though I have noticed a few of examples of such behaviour here and I am very glad that this issue has been raised. Hopefully any of us guilty of such bad practice will take note and abandon any such nonsense when online here.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hear hear! This is a really great place with wise and kind folks, and I too hope that this issue has been solved

Quote by Bond View Post
    One of the (many) reasons I frequent this forum more than any other has been because of the polite and helpful manner that is the norm here, whilst other forums are often peppered with ego's and attitude, though I have noticed a few of examples of such behaviour here and I am very glad that this issue has been raised. Hopefully any of us guilty of such bad practice will take note and abandon any such nonsense when online here.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast