Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Everybody say a prayer.

Article about: Fantastic news! Eric is O.K. He just called me. His house only sustained minor damage, although he does have a riding lawnmower stuck in the top of a tree in his yard. His dad's house was co

?

Default Everybody say a prayer.

We need to have prayers and good thoughts for one of our forum members that lives in Joplin Missouri USA [ ez1969 " Eric " ] and the rest of the folks there.
    About half of the city of 40,000 has been flattened by a tornado at about 5:00 pm central time Sunday May 22. an EF4 rated tornado. It ripped the bark off the trees that weren't torn off at the stumps and blown away. The largest hospital in the tris-state area was hit and the top floor is gone . People sucked out the shattered windows to who knows where. Dead for sure.
    There are 24 confirmed deaths as of 10:30 pm and thorough searches have not began yet as darkness has fallen. There most surely will be dozens more. Severe injuries are in the hundreds at this moment.
    Steve Ray

Default Re: Everybody say a prayer.

Thanks SteveR. I came here to start a thread about this.
    My best wishes to Eric and family and all the people in Joplin as well as the ones that got hit hard up North.
    When the hospital gets put out of commission and you have so many injured you gotta know it's bad.

R
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

Best wishes To All Involved

best wishes to all the people there
    Frenchy

Our thoughts are with them

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

EZ is my man! Have you been in contact with him, Steve?! WOW, Prayers are going out!!!!!!!!!

?

I just saw this on the news, terrible images. Eric, I hope you're ok, my thoughts are with you and yours.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Quote by Good Pwny View Post
    EZ is my man! Have you been in contact with him, Steve?! WOW, Prayers are going out!!!!!!!!!
    No not trying at this time. Land lines are not good to use, what is left is needed for local rescue and emergency communication and do not have a cell phone number for Eric.
    My first inclination is to go to one of the triage centers and volunteer to help but it would just add to the confusion. There is more hard weather on the way today and tommorrow.
    The only thing to do is wait. I hate this kind of $hit.
    Steve Ray

?

my thoughts & sympathies go out to all those caught up in this horrific incident & to those that have lost loved ones.

BBC News - Missouri tornado: Joplin storm kills dozens

Terrible, indeed. Look at these images - it looks like a war zone:
    Joplin MO tornado: At least 89 dead as twister cuts 4-mile swathe through Missouri town | Mail Online
    Best wishes to everyone there; hope Eric is alright!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast