Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Everybody say a prayer.

Article about: Fantastic news! Eric is O.K. He just called me. His house only sustained minor damage, although he does have a riding lawnmower stuck in the top of a tree in his yard. His dad's house was co

Default Re: Everybody say a prayer.

Fantastic news! Eric is O.K. He just called me. His house only sustained minor damage, although he does have a riding lawnmower stuck in the top of a tree in his yard. His dad's house was completely destroyed and they were trapped in the houses debris for a short time. It was obvious that he's mentally and physically exhausted but alive thank God. He still has several friends missing and unfortunately people that he knew were killed. His power and phone were just restored and he is going to try and get back on-line soon. He told me to thank all of the forum members for their thoughts and prayers.

Jay

?

that's good to hear good job Jay

Very good news from what is still a very bad situation. Hope there are many more people with mowers in their trees and not much more.
    Thanks for all your efforts.

Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

This is the type of news i like hearing about. God Bless to all.

?

Now that is good news especially that his family are ok as well, condolences to Eric for the loss of friends in tragic circumstances, and well done Jay for passing on the news and keeping the faith

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Fantastic news! Eric is O.K. He just called me. His house only sustained minor damage, although he does have a riding lawnmower stuck in the top of a tree in his yard. His dad's house was completely destroyed and they were trapped in the houses debris for a short time. It was obvious that he's mentally and physically exhausted but alive thank God. He still has several friends missing and unfortunately people that he knew were killed. His power and phone were just restored and he is going to try and get back on-line soon. He told me to thank all of the forum members for their thoughts and prayers.

Jay
    EXCELLENT news! Thanks to you, Steve, and all the others who are helping out! Breaks my heat to see what those poor people are going through!

Quote by davejb View Post
    Now that is good news especially that his family are ok as well, condolences to Eric for the loss of friends in tragic circumstances, and well done Jay for passing on the news and keeping the faith
    I can only agree with those sentiments 100%.

?

Fanfu*kintastic.
    I am happy he and his family are alive.

Quote by sitges1990 View Post

Jay
    Just got off the phone with him,He sounded ok but very tired.
    thank you Jay so much making sure our freind was Ok.

Chris

That is good news! Sorry to hear that he lost friends.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast