Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Exhibition a rare look at SAS life

Article about: Hi everyone, The good ole Aussie SAS are up there withthe worlds best and this exhibition will be showing off some of the secrets. Exhibition a rare look at SAS life - The West Australian I

Default Exhibition a rare look at SAS life

Hi everyone,
    The good ole Aussie SAS are up there withthe worlds best and this exhibition will be showing off some of the secrets.

Exhibition a rare look at SAS life - The West Australian

I will be armed with my Camera and will take many pics for you all. Hopefully some really cool stuff to see

regards
    Marc

Just an update. I went along yesterday and took my camera with me. I got stopped at the door and told "no photography" WTF !!!!!!
    Sorry guys as i tryed and wished i could of as there was alot of really cool items from the sas from vietnam all the way to 2013 current.
    They had javilin missiles on display, Ak47's seized from vietcong back in 1969. Few AK's taken recently in afganistan. Lots of art work. A scope from a sas soldier that has bullet damage. Lots of equipment on dispay etc. Really good and best of all its free but sorry i couldnt get pictures. I can see why , there was a flag with alot of sas soldiers full names

Bugger Thanks for trying though

No worries, didnt want to try do sneaky photos incase sas came through the roof and grabbed me lol

Quote by tailor marc View Post
    no worries, didnt want to try do sneaky photos incase sas came through the roof and grabbed me lol
    hehehehehehe!

Ah well you tried!.....

Quote by tailor marc View Post
    Just an update. I went along yesterday and took my camera with me. I got stopped at the door and told "no photography" WTF !!!!!!
    Sorry guys as i tryed and wished i could of as there was alot of really cool items from the sas from vietnam all the way to 2013 current.
    They had javilin missiles on display, Ak47's seized from vietcong back in 1969. Few AK's taken recently in afganistan. Lots of art work. A scope from a sas soldier that has bullet damage. Lots of equipment on dispay etc. Really good and best of all its free but sorry i couldnt get pictures. I can see why , there was a flag with alot of sas soldiers full names
    Busted, they got you
    Thanks for trying.
    Im sure a few photos will surface in the web.

Cheers
    Nuno