Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Facebook friends!

Article about: Hey all! Since i love this place very much (and by this place i mean the members) i thought why not start a thread about us getting to know each other via facebook where we can see each othe

?

Default Re: Facebook friends!

Facebook is very bad stuff!!!

I love Facebook ! On it every day! Now friends with Lizardking

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Seems like there isn't enough time for it, I mean, I can't find time to post pics here on a regular schedule, let alone FB. Plus, lots of dirty laundry aired there and I wouldn't participate in that anyways. I wouldn't know what to say to someone from HS that "looked me up"......besides "go pound sand". Don't beat me up, this is just my take on FB. There are family members that can communicate long distance and I understand the use for that.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    I wouldn't know what to say to someone from HS that "looked me up"......besides "go pound sand".

Mark
    Hahahaha!

Luke

sorry i deleted my Facebook profile.

If anyone would like to add me on FB, shoot me a PM and I'll send you the link. I'd rather not post it out in public.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    If anyone would like to add me on FB, shoot me a PM and I'll send you the link. I'd rather not post it out on public.
    Same goes for me, love the idea, just don't fancy whipping my personal information out in public
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Wasn't it in the news the other week/month that for quite some time large companies such as google, had been giving governments permission to use their servers to " monitor people" and came up with the terrorism excuse as a means of it's necessity?

I have 2 Facebooks, you can have a look at my new page I created a few months ago called MISH's MILITARIA its an open group so send me a request if you want to have a good look at what I get up to.
    cheers
    kiwiwreckdiver
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/6054...95730/?fref=ts

?

Had one account, deleted it. Then my wife opened another since "i had to" stay in touch with fam and friends. Dont like it at all, see no practical use of it.

Dont like cellphones either. I managed to live perfect without it before, so why do i need one now?!

Yeeees yees yes i know i am a stubborn old fart.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast