Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Facebook and Military History - How History violate community standards

Article about: I wanted to share a piece I wrote for Forbes.com discussing how posting about military history (notably Nazi Germany) or sharing certain collectors can "violate community standards.&quo

Default Facebook and Military History - How History violate community standards

I wanted to share a piece I wrote for Forbes.com discussing how posting about military history (notably Nazi Germany) or sharing certain collectors can "violate community standards." I discuss this with scholars, tech industry experts and even a Facebook group administrator:

​​​​​​​On Facebook History Can Violate Community Standards

On Facebook History Can Violate Community Standards

On Facebook it now seems that merely writing about – and then sharing those writings – could violate community standards. Even in this era of "fake news" it isn't so easy to understand why the social network has taken this stance, but that was the case with a recent story that marked the 75th anniversary of the end of the Second World War.

?

Yet another reason to have nothing to do with social media..

I've learned to stay well clear of facebook history groups.
    Strange moderation or maybe nazi sympathisers.

Its not a matter of violating community standards ...since you have written to Forbes..then you must be aware that these people are Deniers and are scumbags for wanting to hide what happened in history. Liberalism is a poison and is nothing new under the sun.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Kohima View Post
    Yet another reason to have nothing to do with social media..
    I cover social media as a business reporter, but I can proudly say I have no Facebook friends. I have true and real friends instead!