Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Film: The Imitation Game

Article about: Utterly brilliant!! Don't miss it guys ! The Imitation Game - Official Trailer - The Weinstein Company - YouTube Nick

Without a shadow of a doubt my favourite film of the past few years...Brilliant performances..And the subtlety that British movies do so well..I have watched it four times

I much prefer the finely tuned subtleties in Fury to this one --- Nah... I haven't seen The Imitation Game yet, actually... but I have intended to for some time and have no doubts that it's a great film. Cumberbatch is a really good actor and the story, of course, is an intriguing one --- thanks for the review, this one's next up on my list now!

Just came home from the cinema. Brilliant film indeed. Go see it!

?

I saw it the day it came out in Canada, very interesting version, as I have helped rum a Museum with connections to The Park" as well as haven been given a Private tour by Jean Valentine ( who was a bombe operator during the War, as well she had me start the Bombe there infront of a bunch of students from a University that were taken a Cypher course) I have a few Problems with the film, but not enough to complain about. I thought it a GREAT FILM. Churchill said after his death, that "no single man had done more to win the war than Alan"

Also his Death is still unsure, weather he killed himself or it was due to mishandling some of the things he was using.
    Either way, a Great Man...and a Great Film

Dean O
    Canada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2