Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Film - 'Iron Sky' I just cant wait !!

Article about: I want to watch the movie again, now I cant wait for the DVD to be released!

?

Default Re: Film - 'Iron Sky' I just cant wait !!

Quote by BenVK View Post
    And "sucker punch" which wasn't that bad a movie, I just hate to see German soldiers portrayed as mindless evil zombies. I suppose it's entertainment to some people, I just find it sad. Then again, the victors can do whatever they want and the fallout lasts for generations.

You would not get away with the same thing if it were Allied soldiers instead.

I'm just waiting for the next project on the same or better level as Das Boot which remains the best War film ever made IMO.
    agreed

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Err, well, guys.... Just to avoid disappointment... I'm afraid that photo hasn't got anything to do with the movie.
    oh nooooo!!!!!! now i will not see the movie

i am joking

?

Quote by Poromies View Post
    Guess who has already seen it! Finally Finland has a big movie to be proud of! Fact: The gas masks used by the moon nazis are built over a finnish m/61 gas mask
    On the first picture I can recognize a cheap SCHM -41 Soviet gasmask
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Err, well, guys.... Just to avoid disappointment... I'm afraid that photo hasn't got anything to do with the movie.
    Gutted!
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Gutted!

when is the release date ?

?

I'm afraid I did notice the insignia first!!!!

I can see it too, but it appears that only the mouth part is used, or at least the eye pieces are cut off, because the soldier is wearing driving goggles. The other pictures show the triangular eyepieces of the M/61 gas mask

Quote by Dimas View Post
    On the first picture I can recognize a cheap SCHM -41 Soviet gasmask
    Last edited by Poromies; 04-23-2012 at 05:16 PM.

?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    And "sucker punch" which wasn't that bad a movie, I just hate to see German soldiers portrayed as mindless evil zombies. I suppose it's entertainment to some people, I just find it sad. Then again, the victors can do whatever they want and the fallout lasts for generations.

You would not get away with the same thing if it were Allied soldiers instead.

I'm just waiting for the next project on the same or better level as Das Boot which remains the best War film ever made IMO.
    Ben, as the author, his writings and the movie always meant something to me, I quite treasure my mint SIGNAL from May 2. 1942.
    As you are a fan of DAS BOOT, Im sure you can relate to that

I may just be speaking for myself but I'd like to see a film similar to Band of Brothers but following a German Wehrmacht unit Or SS Unit/Squad. I'd like to see a change of scenery in the states. I do think they should make a movie out of the Forgotten soldier. Even though there are some flaws in it pointed out and it may have never actually occurred I REALLY liked it. I also really enjoyed "Foot soldier" by Rosco Blunt.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast