Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

floor tile for sale in classifieds

Article about: Another item for sale in classifieds by hunter65. This persons stuff for sale is littered with bull\\$hit. He post questionable items with what appears to be good items. I think this is a diss

?

Default floor tile for sale in classifieds

Another item for sale in classifieds by hunter65.

This persons stuff for sale is littered with bull$hit.
    He post questionable items with what appears to be good items. I think this is a disservice to our new collectors that depend on the good reputation of WRF in trusting sellers that list here.

I would like it very much if Dimas could figure out a way to be able to click an item to bring it up for discussion.
    I know little about computer programs but it would do the forum a great service if we could sort the wheat from the chafe before some poor soul buys trash offered by sellers whom we know nothing about.

The forum Grump
    Steve Ray

Well spotted Steve This guy must be deluded or think the rest of us here are bloody stupid!...The "Original handkerchief" too, Hey if it's got a swastika it must be from nazi Germany eh?.....

OS-swastika10.jpg
    Wanna buy this? it was screwed to hitlers bunker wall!...

Something I take issue with, that I just noticed before happening upon this thread, is the post count for him in his listings. This individual is currently at approximately 4.3 BILLION posts. It would seem to me that someone has a hack for post counts.

Some may believe a high post count indicates they are someone of knowledge and to be trusted....this is a little absurd though.

Perhaps my issue should be posed in the IT section of the message board.

Capture.jpg

?

Its time to call in the Mod Squad!!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

C'mon mods this junk is still there!...

Post links to these items here on this thread and will put a hold on them until its sorted out
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

This will help us out greatly ..post everything questionable only.

Littering is not allowed on this forum and will not have this mess here.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Several items offered by the seller have now been placed "on hold" until they can be verified by those with the expertise to do so. Please follow Larry's suggestion, as this needs to be cleared up as soon as possible.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    This will help us out greatly ..post everything questionable only.

Littering is not allowed on this forum and will not have this mess here.
    Jewelery for a Woman - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    I think you guys got most of 'em apart from the above. Cheers folks!....

where is this hunter character based ,i notice he has items in us dollars ,normally sellers give there location

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast