Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

floor tile for sale in classifieds

Article about: Another item for sale in classifieds by hunter65. This persons stuff for sale is littered with bull\\$hit. He post questionable items with what appears to be good items. I think this is a diss

Quote by James C View Post
    where is this hunter character based ,i notice he has items in us dollars ,normally sellers give there location
    Should be traceable through an IP address!...

Hello,

First let me say I am here in Florida with about 1k positive feedbacks on eBay, gunbroker and bigger military auctions and including a bunch of sales on here with no issues. Here is a suggestion if there is an item up for question then why not message me like a adult instead of acting like a bunch of hens.

The floor tile came from manions back in the day and the handkerchief came directly from a vet purchase so I guess they were all wrong? The patriotic jewelry came from a well respected dealer and no not Snyder's. The reason I do not post comments is because of this type of garbage and I have a job and family which is more important then spending all day messaging .

I have seen many folks identify something as bad to only be corrected later on . As far as the posts I have no idea with it states in the billions. The items marked hold are sold just so you know. I do not do this to make a living but to have some fun and support my hobby-childish behavior like this makes it not worth the effort sometimes. Brian

I'm sorry if you are offended Brian but i can only quote what is often said on this forum "Buy the item and not the story", a lot of your items look good others not!...

I would like to address several points here. First off, the post counts issue was a known glitch and was addressed by myself this morning over breakfast.

Post Counts

Secondly, as myself and others have stated many times before, the classified ads are reviewed by all of us here on the forum. If anything is deemed questionable, a thread may be started in the correct forum. The system works, proof is here in this very thread and in one in the Third Reich Arts forum.

The floor tile, womans jewelry and hanky all look period to me. HOWEVER, one cannot say they are Third Reich in origin, they could easily be American for all one knows?

Brian has 4 good feedbacks from previous sales if anyone cares to look.

It is the holidays and people are not on the forum 24/7. I have already done 4 hours here today............................................. ...Larry kindly phoned me from the USA to advise me of this possible problem as I was out getting shopping. So no crying about Moderation please!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

When the ashtray was first posted going back a day or two some of you may have noticed i posted on the advert asking Brian to join in with the discussion as to it's originality so the " Mods " have been on the case since that item was posted !!

Ade,

Thank you for the response back and the items you referred came from the following sites.

tile-Manions in the good days
    Jewelry-from Kris at third reich arts -through his new site he added last year.
    Handkerchief was purchased directly from a vets estate sale.

The armband came from a vets estate sale however the ashtray and statue came from a military auction years ago along with a bunch of the items you all have no issues with. I am a collector and not a con artist. I am not throwing out cheaper items and sprinkling them with fakes. I did not see the thread for discussion and have had family in town so I missed it. I have a full time job so do not spend long periods of time on the site.

All I ask before you trash the integrity of somebody is you give them a chance to respond. As stated above several are period correct.Why not just message me through the item? If a real expert says something is not original I will pull it and throw it in the trash. I only have four feed backs here but have actually sold 30-40 items with no issues. Have a good day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2