Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

This forum

Article about: Hi Pammy; People that make a big deal out of spelling are usually jerks. I have 4 college degrees and taught at the university level and regularly make spelling errors. I havn't noticed the

?

Default This forum

This is the best forum as the people on here are great and always helpful and yes ,i cant spell but no one makes fun of me and then you guys clean it up for me!so i just wanted to thank everyone thats been so nice to me and that helped me out over the months!! Thanks! I did stray as i went to another site and saying no names they are rude,make fun of you and tell you to go f your self and tell me go learn to spell!! I just can not get over its like night and day from this great forum and the other will not say witch but its nasty over there...one person was calling me jimmy?? And saying so you live in delaware..i just played along thinking he was joeking,but it got nasty..so iam so greatful to have you guys over here and i will not stray again!! I have abought 2o freinds on this forum and want to keep this forum going strong and i suport it 100% so again thank you guys as you guys working this forum might not get thanked enough as you should!! I learned so much and as a young lady i love collecting military as i think its so neat!

Default Re: This forum

Thanks Pammy. Being polite and helpful and making friends is what this site is all about!

Cheers, Ade.

?

you got it!!!! That's what is all about

Pammy

I quite agree - this forum is mercifully free of the bitchiness displayed by some members of other places.

Long may it continue.

Regards

Richie

I agree completely with what has been said.

I do enjoy this community, This will always be my number 1.

Ade, and the rest of the mods work hard to keep it running smoothly, however just lately there seems to be a little discourse regarding certain subjects, which tends to annoy me a little, but lifes too short, so.............

"Always look on the bright side of life " dee dum dee dum de dum de dum!

Cheers Pammy

I have enjoyed lots of your posts.
    Not all of us are sharp in alot of ways, like me for excample hehe!

?

Quote by pammy View Post
    This is the best forum as the people on here are great and always helpful and yes ,i cant spell but no one makes fun of me and then you guys clean it up for me!so i just wanted to thank everyone thats been so nice to me and that helped me out over the months!! Thanks! I did stray as i went to another site and saying no names they are rude,make fun of you and tell you to go f your self and tell me go learn to spell!! I just can not get over its like night and day from this great forum and the other will not say witch but its nasty over there...one person was calling me jimmy?? And saying so you live in delaware..i just played along thinking he was joeking,but it got nasty..so iam so greatful to have you guys over here and i will not stray again!! I have abought 2o freinds on this forum and want to keep this forum going strong and i suport it 100% so again thank you guys as you guys working this forum might not get thanked enough as you should!! I learned so much and as a young lady i love collecting military as i think its so neat!
    Great points Pammy and lets all keep working to keep it that way
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Absolutely correct, Pammy. I enjoy your posts as I do most other forum members' posts. I think that, aside from the excellent members and their politeness, the moderators on this site make it the best in its genre. I am on a couple of others, but this is where I spend most of my time and the site I trust most for expert opinions and interesting articles.

?

I agree Pammy..........i am still very new to collecting having just a few pieces i inherited and some things i found on my own, but i am glad i found this forum my first time around.Everyone here has been super helpful with all my questions and very quick with the responses i must add as well.You have my thanks as well everyone keep up the great work

I agree this a great place with a lot of help, I may hit a wrong key or 2, but I try, but I like it here because I have learned a lot, and everyone is helpful with the questions asked. great job all of you. I appreciate all the members. Thank you very much.

regards Marty

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast