Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

This forum

Article about: Hi Pammy; People that make a big deal out of spelling are usually jerks. I have 4 college degrees and taught at the university level and regularly make spelling errors. I havn't noticed the

?

Default Re: This forum

Hi Pammy;
    People that make a big deal out of spelling are usually jerks. I have 4 college degrees and taught at the university level and regularly make spelling errors. I havn't noticed the world of acedemia crashing down around me.
    I got caught up in that bickering bullcrap on other forums and it proved a large waist of time and effort. There are keyboard bullies everywhere and the main reason they say nasty things is that they are not face to face with you or that they are so insecure that they can't vent their spleen any other way. A sorry way to spend the little amount of time you get for a life.
    With Ade at the helm here we have a good place to come and practice our hobby. There will always be disagreements and different points of view and people get irratated but at least here a lid is kept on it. Don't worry about visiting other forums from time to time. We all know you like us and will stay around. Besides anyone that has their puppydog for their avatar has got to be a good person.
    Steve

?

thanks guys for the nice words and there are the nicest people on here! life is very short and we take it for granted as when you have something wake you up like a life threat then you realy realize what life is and how you should treat others.there are some realy evil people out there and belive me they are nasty on that other forum!! crazy as i was threatened on there telling me not to question his words if i did i will be left in the dust! nicer words..well ,iam just thankful to have you guys!! thanks

Hi Pammy,
    you have made your own fantastic contributions to this board through your wonderful purchases of items that you have bought thereby educating those of us who have liitle or no funds to buy such historic items. The gift of owning such items is the happiness to you and those who share in such a wonderful hobby.
    Please continue to keep posting and sharing as it is a joy to read your posts and see the great purchases you have made. You encourage others to reflect and consider the history of your purchases.

kind regards

Shuggymac

?

thank you for your kind words as i cant wait for the astate sale i go with the girls and they bid on there china and other different stuff and i bid on military things .i just hope to get something neat and i will post it ,thanks again

?

You said it for all of us Pammy! This site really is a great place. I do not stray from this site, so I do not know how others act on other ww2 forums....but the people who are always nice and supportive here is what keeps me coming back day after day. This site has made me a better collector and I have also learned alot of history tidbits that I had obviously missed in my many years of researching ww2. I truly believe that I have learned something new on this site everyday! I even read the OLDDD threads before i was a member! haha Thanks to ADE and everyone else who keeps us together

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2