Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Forum member "Fenix82" is now banned

Article about: Hi Guys, this is the first time I have had to ban a member from the forum (other than spammers). In keeping with my policy of transparent and open forum management I want you to know the rea

Dick
    ?

Default Re: Forum member "Fenix82" is now banned

Thumbs up! Both of them!

Thank you, Ade. We appreciate your transparency with this post and also your forthrightness in enforcing the rules. We do not want this forum to collapse as have the others.

Weitermachen!

It's a shame, but at times judging thru his posts he never new what he had was original or not and if you gave an opinion that it was fake then he would have a fit.

To be honest i am not surprised that he would try something so dishonorable as this.

I tip my hat off to you ade upon your actions to keep this forum as clean as possible

I take nothing away from the rest of the moderators as this is a very pleasurable site that keeps me here and entertained especially you Phil. Your wit and sense of humor is above all humans of this earth. It kinda makes me question if you are one of us :0

regards, Ty

Quote by kungfuty View Post
    It's a shame, but at times judging thru his posts he never new what he had was original or not and if you gave an opinion that it was fake then he would have a fit.

To be honest i am not surprised that he would try something so dishonorable as this.
    Totaly agree on that one.....
    ....and on Ade's descision!

Hi Guys, thank you for the kind comments. Let's now move on and talk militaria!

Cheers, Ade.

Wow. Even though I don't collect, buy, or sell WW2 items, my conscience and morals would not allow me to scam someone like that. I could not live with the knowledge of what I had done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2