MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Forum member in the headlines

Article about: Well done mate greetings from the home front | This is Leicestershire

Default Re: Forum member in the headlines

That's MISTER Sweetcheeks to you now. In fact, just call me Sir.

?

I knew you could'nt resist in a reply , read you like a book, did they have to put makeup on you before that photo because for some reason you look younger than normal or it could mean the photographer has "brushed " out the wrinkles as they do with most older subjects !!!!!

?

Needless to say i am very pleased that you were accoladed and have a nice reminder of the event, now comes the TV interviews, the book signings, the late night parties, groupies hanging on, global franchises, memoirs of a digger, and a slot on the Graham Norton Show,, WOO HOO

I thought you were my groupie?

?

"could do with a vinegar soak" .....

At First a "Vinegar Joe" .... (Digging random holes in daylight ...)

.. Next on the slippery path ...... an "Acid Bath" Clean all !!! (After digging bigger holes in the woods at night !!)

Steve ... "I'm just going to take a bath"
    Steve's Mrs ... "How long you going to be ? " ....
    Steve ..... "48 Hours" !!!!

(That's when the misse's kicks in and throws him out of the bathroom for cleaning half an aero engine in the bath)

EEk !!!!

nice one steve

outstanding!

really great to see this.

Nice one Steve and congrats ,
    A bit disappointed to see no mention of the Belgian members of the group, you got us assimilated with the French didn't you?
    No more KY jelly for you "Mister Sweetcheeks"...
    I like the mannequin in the picture, great job with the aging proces, he looks much older than he really is

Cheers,
    Steven

Gary j - now there's an idea !!

WW2hunter - it was the reporter. I did say we had a Belgian member, but he muttered something about it 'not being a real country' and added you to the French pile. And as for the KY, you haven't used any before so it won't matter. And as for the mannequin, the wife fancies him more than me and wanted his phone number !!!!

Quote by davejb View Post
    I knew you could'nt resist in a reply , read you like a book, did they have to put makeup on you before that photo because for some reason you look younger than normal or it could mean the photographer has "brushed " out the wrinkles as they do with most older subjects !!!!!
    It was a coating of Renaissance wax wasn't it?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast