Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Forum numbers

Article about: by ian i would love to re join ,,i havnt worked for 6mths now ,,and cant justify it to my wife I certainly understand friend. Everyone has their ups and downs financially. Don't worry about

Default Forum numbers

Just looking at the amount of traffic we get on the forum, on average when I look there is 100 or so members and over 2000 guests. I do wonder if them guests could be bothered to actually join and post what they have in their collections how much more info would be available as a forum. Makes one wonder!
    Ben

?

There's always been a high number of "Guests" ...
    It would be good to see some more of them "on-board".

Ben is that all of us just 100 vs 2000 plus guests,reminds of something oh yeh "Rorkes Drift" think some are getting value for money me thinks!!!!!

Would be even better to see some of the non financial members becoming financial!

?

Hence the gold members club.
    Something has to be held back ... the site can't be run totally for free for all and sundry.

Plus of course ... the bonus of the raffle !!!! a VERY good reason to join.

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Ben is that all of us just 100 vs 2000 plus guests,reminds of something oh yeh "Rorkes Drift" think some are getting value for money me thinks!!!!!

Interesting point about the "value for money" non members get from all the free and potentially "valuable" info on this site.
    I like the open nature of this forum and the fact that members are willing to share their knowledge and collections without restriction or complaint.
    The way I see it is that the people who visit and don't contribute are missing out not vice a versa.

just my opinion.........

Keep calm and carry on posting !

cheers

Tony

Quote by Gary J View Post
    There's always been a high number of "Guests" ...
    It would be good to see some more of them "on-board".
    Exactly the same thing as the views and the post.
    There will always be more thread views than posts

There is a name for this activity I just can't think of it.....

Oh that's it there lurkers lurkers ....on the forum !

Join us my lads and ladies , we have fun times with the Aussie boys so sign up today and get history .

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    Exactly the same thing as the views and the post.
    There will always be more thread views than posts
    somtimes ill look at threads. and dont comment. what i would like to say has been said, and dont see the point off saying the same again. i cant see why people dont join the club. it is a very small fee. with huge gain. and if you collecting. you should be able to spare the fee.

I enjoy the small amount of club members, makes me feel more special lol, I usually ignore non members unless they are regulars due to the fact they never thank you and just want to know real or fake then leave to never be heard from again, any real or fake question should cost 5 bucks before being answered, now that would be a fund raiser!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast