Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

forum rule

Article about: Well maybe it's just because i have been away but i can't seem to find any "members area" or the like..... LOL Where the hell is it! Cheers

?

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    I think this segregation of discussions areas is burning a hole in the forum.
    Morris
    I have been away for a few months. My first thoughts was not so good either. Anyway it seems to be for discussing other things than militaria. Unfortunately these discussions have a tendency to haywire in the "discussions" sub forum. I have not made up my mind on this issue just yet but normally i trust Ade's judgements.

Cheers

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    I think this segregation of discussions areas is burning a hole in the forum.
    Morris
    I nearly put a "like" on your post, but that could give a wrong impression...
    I just wanted to say I agree totaly with you, as a matter of fact other posts did thise for me ealyier!
    Not coming from you!!
    I'll close thise post down! ;-)
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Closed!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Hi Kris, I tested the settings several days ago when you first mentioned this. You can see the Gold Club members area fine. I double checked. You can see it.

The Discussions forum was set up for "Discuss sources for militaria, collectors tools, games and any other hobby news. Military related subject matters only please." This has always been the case, but lately people wanted to talk about other things. This began to get out of hand.

So we now have a forum just for those who support the site, Lifetime members and Gold Club members only, where they can talk about non militaria related subjects, bar religion and politics. I think that is a very fair solution. It is a perk for those who actually keep the site running.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3