Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

found this

Article about: i was sorting out my old dvd collection and found this what if film "the final countdown" a film that sparked my imagination as a child ,i think the philadelphia experiment film ca

Default found this

i was sorting out my old dvd collection and found this what if film "the final countdown" a film that sparked my imagination as a child ,i think the philadelphia experiment film came out around the same time ,001.jpg003.jpg

I've never even heard of this film never mind seeing it, i've just watched a few clips of it on youtube and it looks like it might be worth a watch!..

I saw that one on TV many years ago and remember it as okay, but nothing to write home about. Good cast, though.

4md
    ?

I remember seeing that years age and loving it...... Thanks for the reminder I must watch it again

just think if the allies in 1941 had just one carrier with the firepower that one does. The axis would have ran!!!
    Bear with me this morning. Not enough coffee.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

it was amazing how quickly technology moved in the post war years ,who would of thought 25 years after the end of ww2 the f14 tomcat would take to the skies