Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

FRAUD on Ioffer.com

Article about: Now my collection is up for sale again for the 4th time. Notified ioffer earlier today about the scam, but no response so far. I have deliberately posted different pictures of updates on the

Default FRAUD on Ioffer.com

Now my collection is up for sale again for the 4th time.

Notified ioffer earlier today about the scam, but no response so far. I have deliberately posted different pictures of updates on the forums I use the last six months, hoping to thus be able to track which forum that the pictures come from (in case it happens again) However, the person only used older pictures, so was not smart enough this time

Twice previously collectors prepaid cash for the collection, but hope it does not happen this time.

The sale price is only sufficient NOK 39.000, - so should the ring a bell if one starts adding up some values. (equivalent to just over 5% of market value).

Expect that no one on this forum trying to buy the collection!

LINK: collection of 180 WW2 German medals and badges for sale

TEKST:
    collection of 180 WW2 German medals and badges

NOK 39.001,30 Free Shipping
    Buy Now
    OR
    Need help buying?
    Seller Information: taygetos19699
    View seller's other items
    Need more information? Ask Question
    Item Information
    Estimated Shipping 5 - 10 Days
    Item Description
    For sale my collection of WW2 German medals and badges.
    I am selling this collection NOT piece by piece!!!!
    I am waiting for your offers.
    this collection is ONLY for serious collectors, so dont ask stupid questions if is real, original etc etc.
    I will provide you photos of every single medal you will ask!!!
    For many more close up photos of each medsal just ask for.
    Shipping ONLY by DHL worldwide (please contact me for shipping fees)
    or by Local pickup in Europe.
    For any question just ask me.
    Recent Questions & Answers
    How long is shipping to Brumunddal, 06?
    Answer:
    Approximately 5 - 10 Days

Regards from Norway
    Jørn

We Want To Hear From You

Your opinion truly counts. Our Site was designed to serve the needs of our Members. Please contact us with any questions or comments. You may do this by sending an email to iOffer Customer Service Requests.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

This pseudo is from january 2014 without any feedback !
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Pretty common occurrence over there, take site photos all the time and list them for sale. Called there once and got a live body to my amazement and drove them links to my site and explained he could not own them. They blew his auctions and he was off my site and was stealing other peoples photos. As a host I am not sure how they can monitor that but I would have at least tossed the guy.

There is a prorgamme called Tin Eye...TinEye Reverse Image Search
    It is a reverse image search engine. So it looks for the picture you are concerned about, and will show you all the websites it is on. I use it, but, check and download at your own risk. it will also show you larger images if you are looking for a bigger pic of something, or parts of images. I guess it measures the pixel organization or something. It's amazing to me how it sorts through millions of images, but I still think the whole computer/internet things is all black magic anyway...

no longer on offer site.

Yes, they took action !

Hello Jørn: Thank you for your message.
    iOffer values input from users who contribute to a positive buying and selling community.
    We take intellectual property rights seriously and will make every effort to investigate violations of our Terms of Service.

Regards, iOffer

Quote by norsk41elv View Post

Yes, they took action !

Hello Jørn: Thank you for your message.
    iOffer values input from users who contribute to a positive buying and selling community.
    We take intellectual property rights seriously and will make every effort to investigate violations of our Terms of Service.

Regards, iOffer
    Intellectual property should be secondary to fraud, I would think.

?

Hello in my experience ioffer is a terrible place to buy TR items, I myself have bought some American Patches on there but the amount of fake german items and terrible dealers on there is unreal, my advice for anyone is to stay away and buy from other collectors like on here it will some you time and heartache. Sorry to hear about your current predicament

?

Let's see here... "Original Buckles" for $26.00... Yeah.....Riiiight...
    Stay away... Gwar