Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Free for Any diorama maker

Article about: by davejb Eidelweis , that is extremely genourous of you and thats what helps to make this forum the best around and ifacceptable iwould very much like to have these , i grew up with airfix

Default Re: Free for Any diorama maker

Quote by davejb View Post
    Eidelweis , that is extremely genourous of you and thats what helps to make this forum the best around and ifacceptable iwould very much like to have these , i grew up with airfix soldiers and am always making small dioramas from any available figures cheers dave , I will message you if they are still available
    No problem, glad someone can use them. I wish i had the patience to use them but i dont.

?

Lets hope we can see these soldiers in a big Diorama later on!!

To bad i have given away my wire helmets i found in a pond some time ago. If not i would have sent them your way to reward your good heart. At least now i know where to send any treasures i find when i go metaldetecting.

Quote by davejb View Post
    Eidelweis , that is extremely genourous of you and thats what helps to make this forum the best around and ifacceptable iwould very much like to have these , i grew up with airfix soldiers and am always making small dioramas from any available figures cheers dave , I will message you if they are still available
    No problem Dave, as Vic said, wish I had the patience to do something with them but dont. Have you posted any of your dioramas on the forum as I love seeing the finished result. I remember at a Polish flea market I saw some fantastic dioramas for the equivalent of about £20 each. Unfortunatly too big to get back on the plane. Anyway hope you can use them

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Lets hope we can see these soldiers in a big Diorama later on!!

To bad i have given away my wire helmets i found in a pond some time ago. If not i would have sent them your way to reward your good heart. At least now i know where to send any treasures i find when i go metaldetecting.
    Don't be daft Saves them sitting in our house doing nothing.
    I agree, it would be great to see the final pieces eventually.

Carry on like this Vicky and a Nobel prize nomination could be on its way very soon.your are a very warm and kind hearted person indeed,good luck to you...............Jake.

?

Thanks to you both , for the first time ever on this forum i will hopefully be able to take photos and submit them when i get a new laptop and a decent camera promised to me by my adult children

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2