Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

"FURY" 2014 Movie starring brad Pitt ,will be using a Real Tiger Tank !

Article about: Filming will feature The last running German WW2 Tiger Tank , I believe the Tiger in this movie is one the allies captured in Tunisia in 1943 as part of a special op endorsed by Churchill hi

Remember guys Hollywood "tries" to make movies that will put bums on seats.

It's all about the money!

Quote by Australia View Post
    Remember guys Hollywood "tries" to make movies that will put bums on seats.

It's all about the money!
    Very true mate.

I hope Brad`s accent hasn't changed: "...each one of you, owes me 100 natsy scalps... and i want... my natsy scalps!"

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    I hope Brad`s accent hasn't changed: "...each one of you, owes me 100 natsy scalps... and i want... my natsi scalps!"
    The last photo I saw of him looked like he was wearing one of them!

I hope Brad`s accent hasn't changed: "...each one of you, owes me 100 natsy scalps... and i want... my natsi scalps!"
    “Each and every man under my command owes me 100 Nazi scalps… And I want my scalps”

Default natsy scalps

Quote by Australia View Post
    Nazi scalps , Nazi scalps
    Say it like Brad...

Say it like Brad...
    “Each and every man under my command owes me 100 Nazi scalps… And I want my scalps”

Oh, it`s like that is it? well here`s the proof. (Pic sent to me directly from a LIVING vet)

natsyfff.JPG

Personally, I'm more revolted by the fact that Brad Pitt, of all people(and not myself!), got to play around with the only functional Tiger tank in the World....but then again, he Was involved with Angelina, so his standards Are abit lacking, I guess..

And as far as war movies glorifying Americans, etc....well..it's an American company targeting a mainly American Audience, so it's hardly surprising, guys...Think about it-James Bond movies Do lean just abit to the British, for some unknown reason.... (I won't even Mention the Mighty Japanese military that was always fighting Godzilla...)

As far as I'm concerned, Hollywood has forgotten how to make Any kind of movies today and they Really need to do some reassessing. If it's not 100% politically correct and absolutely racially diversified and just plain all around "cool dude-ified", etc, etc etc ad nauseum.... it never makes it to the screen for release anymore. They are So concerned with Not pissing off Somebody, they over do the PC nonsense and end up ruining the whole thing. All I ever find myself doing lately is sitting there saying "They wouldn't do That! That's ridiculous! They never had that! Oh, look at that! That's So wrong!"...it makes modern movies almost unwatchable. They always have to change everything to not offend Some group....I mean, Really....watch "The Hobbit", just for example...the Goblin King was some kind of Comedian? Voiced by Dame Edna?? WTH?? Did I read a different book?? PC, guys...they've Got to kiss up to Every group and Never "offend" a potentially Money paying audience member-even if they're from Mars...They're not Anti-Brit...they're just pro-$$$$$$$$$$
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Oh, it`s like that is it? well here`s the proof. (Pic sent to me directly from a LIVING vet)

natsyfff.JPG
    Wrong again!

From the internet movie data base , IMBD the well respected website.

Inglourious Basterds (2009) - Quotes - IMDb

Lt. Aldo Raine: "That's what I like to hear. But I got a word of warning for all you would-be warriors. When you join my command, you take on debit. A debit you owe me personally. Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Nazi scalps. And I want my scalps. And all y'all will git me one hundred Nazi scalps, taken from the heads of one hundred dead Nazis. Or you will die tryin'."

image.jpg

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast