Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

"FURY" 2014 Movie starring brad Pitt ,will be using a Real Tiger Tank !

Article about: Filming will feature The last running German WW2 Tiger Tank , I believe the Tiger in this movie is one the allies captured in Tunisia in 1943 as part of a special op endorsed by Churchill hi

?

Well Peter Jackson has the rights to the film, and as I understand the had a couple of full size fiberglass copies of Lancs made in Japan.
    I know he set people to look at the Lanc at the CWM as well as other places. About 2 years ago I was told it was on hold due to conflicts with other projects, and of course G.G dogs name kept coming up.
    Funny my fav films by Peter Jackson are almost unknown, Dead Alive and Bad Taste, these were his first films and he acts in Bad Taste..really low budget comedys

Dean O
    Canada

I hear it was shelved while he made the three Hobbit films

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

I think it was the "Hobbit" that put it on hold.

I just watched an interview with PJ, and he says he has 10 Lancs built for this!!!!
    Dean O

Out of interest can anyone think of any Hollywood films about WW1 apart from War Horse?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Well Paths of Glory and All Quite on the Western Front, as well the Aussies have made a couple of really great WW1 Films such as The Lighthorsemen
    And Under Hill 60

Dean O

Quite a few WW1 movies have been made here in Oz but I don't know of too many from Hollywood.

10 Lancs built!! Can't wait for that film to be made just to see them, I reckon they're great aeroplanes, I never get sick of seeing the one down the road from home.

Quote by CampX View Post
    Funny my fav films by Peter Jackson are almost unknown, Dead Alive and Bad Taste, these were his first films and he acts in Bad Taste..really low budget comedys
    Rest assured, you're not the only one who knows and loves those.

Beware the Sumatran rat monkey!

Speaking of Hollywood..here is a real true to life non fictional and farsical look into some truth. A must see and very funny
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

HPL2008, I love the rat monkey, however I find the German Vetranian he goes to see funnier, the arm on his white lab coat is torn, so you see he is wearing an SS Uniform with the armband!!! Got to watch it today!!!

Dean O
    Canada

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Speaking of Hollywood..here is a real true to life non fictional and farsical look into some truth. A must see and very funny
    I'm still traumatised by the sex scene!

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast