Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

"FURY" 2014 Movie starring brad Pitt ,will be using a Real Tiger Tank !

Article about: Filming will feature The last running German WW2 Tiger Tank , I believe the Tiger in this movie is one the allies captured in Tunisia in 1943 as part of a special op endorsed by Churchill hi

'A very long engagement'

CBH
    ?

All Quiet on the Western Front , is a great movie . Both the original and the remake , if you can get past John Boy Walton as a German .

Quote by Woolgar View Post

..... P.S. Dont get me wrong, I like pretty women !!

Nick

I know Nick, some fine examples of the local talent here I note......

http://www.dougiewallace.com/601687/...ackpool-story/

By the way, isn't that the Hilton hotel you run in the background of picture #7....????
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by CampX View Post
    youthcollector1, you are correct in your statements, however I do not think many of the posts ( yes some) were against the US Military..it's about Hollywood telling the world that the USA did everything, that was not my intent in my posts here.
    I work in the film industry here in Canada, and many Big budget films are shot here that most think are shot in the US. For Canadians it simple why we do not make big budget films about ourselves... we do not have the paying public to pay to see them and make back the money spent on the production, and many in other Countries would not be interested.
    One of the reasons the Russians held out a Stalingrad was they were supplied with US made canned meat and Milk ect... something that you never hear of.

But for the rest of the Allies that the US supplied, the US made a LOT of money.

Dean O
    Canada
    Well said and allow my to apologize for my part in the derailing of the original subject matter. After reviewing the beginning of this thread I now see it was one or two members. Again, my apologizes for my sleep deprived rant, but several of the comments were utter crap and extremely disrespectful IMO. Usually I reframe from commenting on these type of threads all together, but for some reason I allowed this one to get to me. Carry on.

Quote by big ned View Post

By the way, isn't that the Hilton hotel you run in the background of picture #7....????
    Ha! Ha! Where did you get those photos of my staff night out !!! ???...and me tied up to the lamppost outside my hotel!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Big Ned, I am glad to say, I really don't understand whats going on in those photos..looks a bit off!! LOL

Dean O

The truth is that had we all not pulled together to fight the Hun we.... those that were racially pure enough that is, would all be speaking German today.
    It was a group effort that literally saved the world... so that we could continue to F- it up for our kids.

Quote by big ned View Post

Ned, could I ask what you do in your spare time?

?

Big Ned,
    PLEASE do NOT tell us what you do in your spare time..I would prefer to have a photo in my mind that you are at least half normal!!! What ever Normal is!!! LOL
    Take no offense, just Kidding. but I think those photos do show a bit of pent up "something" I am understanding now that you in the UK are a bit "strange", I guess it's because of crowded cities and no real forests you can run to and get your heads straight.. nor can you drive for hours and not see a town or house...We Canadians are strange but in a different way.. we CAN get "cabin" fever in the long cold winter...so little furry animals are all fair game!!!! LOL

Take Care

Dean O
    Canada

Quote by Heavington View Post
    Ned, could I ask what you do in your spare time?
    Well, around this time of year I generally nip over to my little pied a terre in Juan les Pins for a week or two depending on how I feel. Blackpool is not the place of choice for me these days....As Alan Clark the incorrigible and crashingly politically incorrect Conservative MP once observed:

"Isn't Blackpool appalling, loathsome ...? Impossible to get even a piece of bread and cheese, or a decent cup of tea; dirt, squalor, shanty-town broken pavements with pools of water lying in them - on the Promenade - vulgar common 'primitives' drifting about in groups or standing, loitering, prominently."

I may get over there shortly, just to check the place over and take it easy for a few days I think.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast