Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

"FURY" 2014 Movie starring brad Pitt ,will be using a Real Tiger Tank !

Article about: Filming will feature The last running German WW2 Tiger Tank , I believe the Tiger in this movie is one the allies captured in Tunisia in 1943 as part of a special op endorsed by Churchill hi

'Wardaddy'? Gimme a break...

Quote by JMM View Post
    Congrats, Nuno. Keep us posted
    Thank you.
    Im still waiting for more details, hopefully, today today ill know more.
    Cheers

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    What a privilege to be asked to produce an expo on premiere! I wish I could be there! Wow and well done Nuno, that's a one off and I'm excited for you! break a leg (as we say in show business)
    Thank you René
    Hopefully today ill know more details on the matter.
    Cheers

I didn't know this movie was being filmed!!! May the WW2-film gods make this a proper movie and not like the crap we all have seen being produced lately (Red Tails, Stalingrad, Monument's Men)!!

I think that a ww2 movie with Brad as the star will lose it's accuracy on the period... Hopefully not but as you guys mentioned the one-army-tank will be a fact i'm afraid!!

Nevertheless it would be a nice evening home due to the lack of any other interesting films to watch!

Thanks for the information NunoGTI!! Keep us informed!!

Pre screened the movie today, i can tell you, its brutal, violent and realistic.....
    Worth watching, no doubt.
    Cannot reveal more, im really sorry.
    Cheers
    Nuno

We are going Sunday after church. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!!!!
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    Pre screened the movie today, i can tell you, its brutal, violent and realistic.....
    Worth watching, no doubt.
    Cannot reveal more, im really sorry.
    Cheers
    Nuno
    Thanks! Can't wait to see it now.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Going to see it monday, the wife is sooooooo excited lol

My pleasure guys, i am very sure you will enjoy it.
    But the work starts Monday, 20th ,10 am. Will be assembling the expo with the Army.
    The cinema`s entrance will look really good. After the premiere i will be interviewed by a couple of local newspapers and in the 23th will be the amazing day.
    09.30 am, Live, i will be interviewed by one of the major tv networks!!!!!! about the movie and ww2 in general.

MAP
    ?

Quote by NunoGTI View Post
    My pleasure guys, i am very sure you will enjoy it.
    But the work starts Monday, 20th ,10 am. Will be assembling the expo with the Army.
    The cinema`s entrance will look really good. After the premiere i will be interviewed by a couple of local newspapers and in the 23th will be the amazing day.
    09.30 am, Live, i will be interviewed by one of the major tv networks!!!!!! about the movie and ww2 in general.
    Good Luck!

Don't forget to give a plug for War Relics Forum!!

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast