Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

"FURY" 2014 Movie starring brad Pitt ,will be using a Real Tiger Tank !

Article about: Filming will feature The last running German WW2 Tiger Tank , I believe the Tiger in this movie is one the allies captured in Tunisia in 1943 as part of a special op endorsed by Churchill hi

?

I believe it is another Hero-movie. One side has the evil heartless Germans, and on the other side- the purest of souls: The allied angels. In the end of the movie the evil genius, A german sadistic commander will 99% certain die a horrible death, of cource killed by a heavily wounded Brad pitt.

Most likely a movie for younger viewers, not a old fart like me.

I prefer quality productions like "Das Boot", that is a movie taking the viewer into the insanity of war.

MAP
    ?

Das Boot...Fantastic movie. Did you ever watch "A Midnight Clear"? Not as good as Das Boot but I thought it was great.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Just got back from seeing Fury. I was very impressed with the costume department and the armament section for this flic. They did a great and accurate job. Like Nuno mentioned, "its brutal, violent and realistic.."
    Excellent movie! I give it a .
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Trondk I am happy to report that you are absolutely wrong about this movie. It gets old listening to people talk about American movies the way they do. Just watch the movie and you will see how wrong you are. Its great, and everyone should go see it.

?

Quote by Nathan362 View Post
    Trondk I am happy to report that you are absolutely wrong about this movie. It gets old listening to people talk about American movies the way they do. Just watch the movie and you will see how wrong you are. Its great, and everyone should go see it.
    Thanks alot for feedback. I will see it since you give it the thumbs up.

Gracias!

And btw dont get offended straight away just because i do not follow the stream of people looking forward to see it. It must be allowed to speak for- or against a movie without being accused to be anti-american, or what on earth the media call these people nowadays.

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Thanks alot for feedback. I will see it since you give it the thumbs up.

Gracias!

And btw dont get offended straight away just because i do not follow the stream of people looking forward to see it. It must be allowed to speak for- or against a movie without being accused to be anti-american, or what on earth the media call these people nowadays.
    Always helps to see the film first before critique

Are there any fluffy kittens in it? I love fluffy kittens! I will definitely watch this one, but as usual I will probably wait until it comes out on DVD as I cannot stand cinemas. They all smell of stale pop corn and most of the "adults" in there behave like noisy kids with flea's up their backside these days. Gets right up my git when I am trying to concentrate on the film. Leon.

Totally agree with you Leon. Always someone with their phone out txt messaging or people talking, chip packets rattling.
    I got kicked out of Avatar because of 2 little sh1ts making alot of noise and playing with there phones,. The glow from their phones was so distracting. I shouldn’t of threatened to beat them up though

Well I just saw the "film" but I fear that if I speak out against its so called greatness that I will be ridiculed.....

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    Well I just saw the "film" but I fear that if I speak out against its so called greatness that I will be ridiculed.....
    Speak freely my friend, your opinion is welcomed and it may save me the price of the DVD!! Leon.

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast