Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

"FURY" 2014 Movie starring brad Pitt ,will be using a Real Tiger Tank !

Article about: Filming will feature The last running German WW2 Tiger Tank , I believe the Tiger in this movie is one the allies captured in Tunisia in 1943 as part of a special op endorsed by Churchill hi

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Hey don't forget about Nuno on this!!!!!!!! Seriously
    Hi

It seems im not too popular around here lately.
    Thank you for the support René.
    I have only worked on it today, early in the morning and the premiere is tonight.

Cheers
    Nuno
    Attached Images Attached Images

Some more.
    Cheers
    Nuno
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Thanks alot for feedback. I will see it since you give it the thumbs up.

Gracias!

And btw dont get offended straight away just because i do not follow the stream of people looking forward to see it. It must be allowed to speak for- or against a movie without being accused to be anti-american, or what on earth the media call these people nowadays.
    You should check out When Trumpets Fade, if you haven't already --- the best movie from the allied side I have ever seen, not the best of production values perhaps (TV prod. values) but it's got a really nice gritty realism to it. The best about it is that it depicts soldiers as people first and foremost and not as some propaganda cardboard cut-out hero cliches like Hollywood constantly peddles to the masses...

That said, this movie could very well be entertaining in its own rights... I will not judge too harshly before I've even seen it, of course, but the thought of Brad Pitt in the leading role already has me doubting its merits, unfortunately.

That display looks great, Nuno! Best of luck with it all tonight!

Ok guys I went and saw the movie Sunday afternoon. It was a good movie not the best I have ever seen too many f-bombs we could have left a few of them out, the plot was ok, the special affects were great. I don't know.... I did not leave the theater all pumped up I give it a 7 out of 10.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Always helps to see the film first before critique
    Yes, and clearly it is always easy to pick on people you dont know. Right?

If you want something, im just over in mindanao, your welcome to pick a fight with me anytime.

Steady on, chaps...this isn't the WAF!

Back on track - well done Nuno, don't forget to 'acquire' some film posters, they'll make a nice back drop to your collection at home!

The set up is looking good there Nuno, I hope it all goes to plan with the TV guys when you have the interview. Leon.

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Yes, and clearly it is always easy to pick on people you dont know. Right?

If you want something, im just over in mindanao, your welcome to pick a fight with me anytime.
    You Funny

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast