Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

General Question to everyone

Article about: Hi all, I'm not posting anything to see in this thread, but I was just wondering out of interest to anyone that is interested in replying, what is your most prized medal/badge/award, have yo

Default General Question to everyone

Hi all,

I'm not posting anything to see in this thread, but I was just wondering out of interest to anyone that is interested in replying, what is your most prized medal/badge/award, have you had it long, what do you like about it so much and would you ever consider selling it or is it too sentimental to you? (I'm not buying, just curious, as I previously had to sell a lot of my collection and now I'm re-collecting again and at the moment my gold wound badge and NSDAP 10 year award is probably my favs, two very attractive awards and really stylish!

Really interested to see what awards get the most mentions!

One of mine would have to be my "Missing leaf" ISA. They were early war production & are highly sought after, although you do see them from time to time. Stewy

?

Thread cleaned up and now back on track...

MAP
    ?

My run of the mill plain EK2.

My dad bought it for me when I was a kid. I took it home and took silver polish to it and it bubbled some of the black paint. Yeah, not a smart idea but I was 10. Ruined the value but this medal will never be sold. It is one of my memories of my father. Taking his free Saturday to bring me to the local miltaria show I begged him to take me to.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)