Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Generation War, a TV series

Article about: I run the audio through a Bose sound bar and with the subwoofer pumping, the battle scenes really jump out at you, the artillery is almost frightening!

Mate extra torrent is a disaster of a bit torrent sight, EZTV is much safer and so is the PirateBay if you know your way around.
    Morris

btw, the first episode is up on youtube Generation War Part 1 - YouTube

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Peerblock
    With all due respect Rene, I have quite a number of programs on the computer that should detect issues that occur - none of which I hasten to add conflict with one another - and I think I know my way around computers quite well. I stopped the download after two minutes because of issues arising.

If a person posts a link they should have a reasonably good idea if it is safe or not.

I have to be honest and say I am not very happy - I'm going have to spend hours going through my files now.

Cheers

Edit: All good now - finally managed to locate Supra Savings in three different places and deleted it...even though I deleted the main program.

?

thanks Redcap!

I saw all of this series last weekend, I only had the German no subtitles version. you do not need to speak German go get this mini series, well done, well acted. hard to think of anything of this quality in the last few years about TR. I liked it and convinced my wife to watch it. then I realized that it was all in german, its good enough you don't even have to speak the language! very good

I first watched 'District Nine' in Russian without subtitles and still enjoyed it!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4