Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

'German' not 'Nazi' !!

Article about: I really wish people would stop refering to items as 'Nazi' ! Yes I appreciate they are part of that regime but when we see heading on threads saying ...'What do you think about these Nazi m

Default 'German' not 'Nazi' !!

I really wish people would stop refering to items as 'Nazi' !

Yes I appreciate they are part of that regime but when we see heading on threads saying ...'What do you think about these Nazi medals..' or 'Just picked up a bunch of Nazi items..' etc etc it makes the forum look like some right wing site imo

As respected collectors of history please can we refer to them as Third Reich or WW2 German items?

Rant over I need my morning coffee now !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    I really wish people would stop refering to items as 'Nazi' !

Yes I appreciate they are part of that regime but when we see heading on threads saying ...'What do you think about these Nazi medals..' or 'Just picked up a bunch of Nazi items..' etc etc it makes the forum look like some right wing site imo

As respected collectors of history please can we refer to them as Third Reich or WW2 German items?

Rant over I need my morning coffee now !

Nick
    Agreed Nick!
    I find this term mostly being used by people that are in it for the money, (Dealers) or a little uneducated.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

A pretty much standard WAF type of argumentative thread.

Whether you agree or disagree this thread is going to go nowhere but down the pan.

People can (and will) decide how they view the History of the years 1933 -1945.

So, it is up to the individual ..... and their own point of view ...

Thread closed.

Gary J.