Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

going to bavaria

Article about: hi guys i am going to bavaria[austria] in a couple of months and was curious if there are still some places there were you can buy militaria and is the bunker at obersalzberg opend for publi

Default going to bavaria

hi guys

i am going to bavaria[austria] in a couple of months
    and was curious if there are still some places there were you can buy militaria

and is the bunker at obersalzberg opend for public ?
    thanks in advance

cheers j

Default Re: going to bavaria

Hi Jake,

Heres the info you require...Looks great!!

Eagle's Nest Tour | Obersalzberg Tour

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

thank you very mutch
    sure am gonna take a look over there

do you maybe know any good shops there were i can but ww2 related items [german items]

thanks

Hi Jacob

I heard that you could militaria in a souvenier shop in Bertchesgaden itself. But you have to ask the owner about it because it's not on display...

Greetz

Nick VR

hi nick

thanks for the tip will keep that one in mind

but arent there any shops or something in bavaria it self who sell german militaria seems to me that there have to be some places were to buy those stuff and not only at berchtesgarden

thanks guys

OKW
    ?

Its against the law to openly display and offer for sale T.R items in both Austria and Germany hence the dearth of shops.

oke know that but explain weitze and detlev

dont they openly display there militaria in hamburg?
    they have an internet adres and a shop i belief 4 or so in the same street all whit a different name

PHILBROWN
    ?

young nick is correct there is a certain shop in the market place in b/gaden, right on the corner , its a souvenier shop, including old postcards, i asked if there was ant 3rd reich things for sale and in a instance was whisked across the road to a attic of a shop that had mostly repro crap for the gullable collector, but had some nice paperwork that i purchased, there is also a shop in the cobbled st not far from the fountain, but he is a con man trouble is, local shop keepers buy fakes to sell to innocent tourists that buy in good will, ive no doubt these may end up in some advanced collection in the furture ,as in the long thread that grant posted.

hi phil

thanks for the info
    we`ll see what he has maybe a nice 3 pieced knights cross or something as i am stille surtching for 1 whit a better construcion than i already have

but maybe i find something nice

cheers j

I wish Jacob, all the best in his trip to B/Gaden, and hope he takes some great photo's for everyone who has yet to visit, and let us have a look at someof the items he gets, half his luck

Cheers,

Grant

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast