MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Going fishing

Article about: G'day all, well I'm off on my fishing trip in around 2 hours so I'll catch up with you gents in a few weeks. 17 blokes, 7 four wheelies, 4 boats, lots of beer (according to another thread us

Default Going fishing

G'day all, well I'm off on my fishing trip in around 2 hours so I'll catch up with you gents in a few weeks. 17 blokes, 7 four wheelies, 4 boats, lots of beer (according to another thread us Aussies will drink anything) lots of fishing gear. Judging by previous fishing trips this should all equate to several hooks through fingers, quite a few hangovers, a few damaged vehicles, some nice fish and lots of myrth and merriment. I will take some pics and post them when I return, thus destroying any possible suggestion that my country may have culture after all. Have fun boys, Davo.

Default Re: Going fishing

Hey Dave - Take lots of pics of the fish.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Have a good trip, man!

?

Tight lines Dave! From someone rather envious!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Davo dont drink anything out of a bucket. Good luck have fun and get the stories straight before you get home. Gary

Good Luck and tight lines Dave!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Have a great time Dave, and remember to stock up on salt and vinegar for when you return (it would be rude not to!).

Safe sailing and tight lines,

Regards,

Carl

Have a great time ! I'm so envious man !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks for your well wishes fellas and if I survive I'll catch up with you all in a fortnight, see ya!

Good luck Dave,drive a few hooks home mate.
    Lucky bugger

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast