Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Going fishing

Article about: G'day all, well I'm off on my fishing trip in around 2 hours so I'll catch up with you gents in a few weeks. 17 blokes, 7 four wheelies, 4 boats, lots of beer (according to another thread us

Default Re: Going fishing

Have a good trip Dave!

Jason

Forgot to mention Dave that you will be a busy boy yanking those lesser 4WD's out of trouble.
    Go Landy,Go you good thing.
    All the best mate
    Dave

I'm back! a few knives and hooks through fingers, a few fish caught, a lot of beer consumed and 1900kms later we all survived. The weather was great, a bit overcast a few days but still hot (I think that is inclement weather Nick) but very still which was terrific for playing around in boats and a bit of beach fishing. I hope you enjoy the pics, they are in no particular order,
    Davo.
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Awesome Catches Dave! Every Summer i also go on a fishing trip up to the lake of the woods in canada. Its me, my dad, his friend and his son who is also my age. Its always a blast! And its also a little fun when its just guys so you dont have to watch what you say infront of your mom lol.
    Ryan

?

I don't blame you for coming back Dave, it looks awful.

Is that a Bronze Whaler?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Glad that you enjoyed it Dave, great shots!

Cheers,

Carl

Cheers Adrian, it was hard to take! The shark in the boat is a small bronzie and the little ones on the beach are small black tip reef sharks. We caught a larger tiger shark but he was bigger than the boat so we cut the line. Mostly we caught snapper, various emperor, a few tailor, flathead and plenty of sharks. We also took squid at night off the rocks but this of course meant putting our beers down so we didn't catch many.

Cheers Carl.

It looks like you had a great time Dave!
    I am looking forward to summer here as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Davo

Looks like a great trip! For the pics of you guys in the water......THERE ARE SHARKS OUT THERE!!!! LOL

Congrats!
    Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast