Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A good day...... Finally!!!

Article about: Okay guys and gals, I'm gonna come out and say that the last few weeks for me have been, Bad, Creepy, Depressing, Frightening, Not up beat. Well the story is that I suffered my second heart

?

Default Re: A good day...... Finally!!!

Hi Mike, I visited Albequerqe back in '96. You've got some really scenic country out there. I'm in agreement with you about the 1911. Would rather have the .45 over the Glock anytime. Best wishes. Cass

Okay had a triple bypass Last Tuesday. woke up afterward and apparently was still alive. I just got out of the hospital this morning. I'm doing pretty good, much less heart damage than origionally expected, I've been drugged up for a week so I'm acting out more than usual. Really feeling better than I have for years folks, Not the drugs, but having my heart function properly. Just wanted to lest you folks know that I'm alive and well.

Hi Mike, that is very great news to hear! Glad you are already feeling the benefit of the Op.

Cheers, Ade.

ian
    ?

mike im so sorry i didnt know i must have missed this altogether , im so glad your on the mend ive wondered where youve bin ,its great to have you back , keep on shooting mate enjoy your self , take care and all the best cheers ian

Quote by Pompa Mike View Post
    Okay had a triple bypass Last Tuesday. woke up afterward and apparently was still alive. I just got out of the hospital this morning. I'm doing pretty good, much less heart damage than origionally expected, I've been drugged up for a week so I'm acting out more than usual. Really feeling better than I have for years folks, Not the drugs, but having my heart function properly. Just wanted to lest you folks know that I'm alive and well.
    Mike,

Glad you are well, please still be careful as they give you those blood thinning drugs and that unfortunatley done away with a friend of mine in December. Hew felt well but unknown to him he had a stomache ulcer as well. He started to walk again on the sea front etc, all too soon.

Take it easy!!!!

Jock

It's good to hear you pulled through ok. Take great care and listen to your doctor. If you don't agree with your doctor then get a 2nd opinion. At times they tend to over medicate.

best rgds, Ty

Quote by Pompa Mike View Post
    Hi Mike,

That is great news, I am very glad to read your report! I hope that the surgery will add many, many more years to your life!
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

3mk
    ?

Mike Im glad to see that your all ok,Just keep stripping and cleaning that colt of yours

I really want a colt though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2