Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Good Waffen SS Book Cheap on EBAY

Article about: Would someone be so kind and tell us why this author's books should be avoided? Inaccurate? Revisionist? Now you guys have aroused my curiosity! cheers, Glenn

Default Re: Good Waffen SS Book Cheap on EBAY

Would someone be so kind and tell us why this author's books should be avoided? Inaccurate? Revisionist? Now you guys have aroused my curiosity!
    cheers, Glenn

The books on badges contain many fakes.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I've heard that his books often contain his own fakes as a way to authenticate them.

?

A Google search should tell you all you need to know , he has been banned form other forums for his activities !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    I've heard that his books often contain his own fakes as a way to authenticate them.
    This is very scary. Some poor collector is going to get burned. Thank you for writing this. Now i know what "author" to stay away from.

Ok guys,I admit I bought the book for 1.99 and 3.98 shipping.If it is a pile of POO it will be the cheapest pile of Poo I have eve r bought.I will report back when I recieve it and give a book review.If it has a bunch of pictures how bad can it be?

An author of the same name was said to have been dishonest in his dealings with Veterans or their families and ripped them off, though I could not say it was the same author.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

One and the same Jerry...
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

What a stand up guy. I guess this explains why his books are so cheap. Usually good reference books are not so inexpensive.

Sounds like his books are cheap because he is cheap.What an absolute w*****.People like this who distribute lies to make their own history and line their pockets at the cost of those who care about our past are beyond cretins,they are crapping on all our fathers,grandfathers etc 's memories!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast