Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Got a RC Tiger tank!

Article about: Hi guys, this will be my last post for awhile, so 2 days ago I bought a custom 1:16 scale RC tiger tank. I got it for 210. Heres some pics image (1).jpgimage (2).jpgimage (3).jpgimage (4).jp

?

Default Got a RC Tiger tank!

Hi guys, this will be my last post for awhile, so 2 days ago I bought a custom 1:16 scale RC tiger tank. I got it for 210. Heres some pics image (1).jpgimage (2).jpgimage (3).jpgimage (4).jpgimage (5).jpg It is based off of a tank that fought in Kursk and was in a SS division. Was there a tiger 1334 at Kursk? Also, was this paintjob used in Kursk? Either way I love it.

Here you are Will.

The Tiger in question was commanded by Jürgen Brandt, who served with Wittmann.

In sSSPzAbt 101, Wittmann (Tiger #1331) served with other Tiger Aces like: Franz Staudegger (Tiger#1325), Helmut Wendorff (Tiger #1321) and Jürgen Brandt (Tiger #1334). The command of this unit was given to SS-Haupsturmfuhrer Heinz Kling (Tiger #1301). In October of 1943, after the start of Soviet Autumn Offensive, LSSAH was transferred back to the Eastern Front (Kiev area). Also in October, Wittmann changed his Tiger #1331 for the Tiger #S21 and got under his command Jürgen Brandt (Tiger #S24). On October 13th, Wittmann’s Tiger destroyed twenty T-34s along with twenty three infantry and anti-tank guns.In December, Wittmann took part in numerous engagements and destroyed a number of Soviet tanks and guns.

Here is Brandt's photo:

vb_04.jpg

?

Thanks so much man! Ill have to get a copy of that photo and display it with it.

Looks fun. Post a video if you can.

?

Was this color cheme for his tank accurate at the time? Or was it actually 3-toned camoed or whatever? It has the "just-out" of factory Dunkelgelb, I wonder if thats what this is depicting. However, it has a reddish barrel, so I dont know? Any help is appreciated.

Looks cool. Be fun chasing the cat around with. If I had one.

?

I got a dog, and he doesnt even like this 30 buck rc tiger thats 1:32 i think, its 1/3 his size! Lol

coooooooool.........

nice.

?

Looks good, and these are fun to muck around with.
    Does it shoot plastic BB's?

Brad.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast