Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Got to start them early

Article about: Just wanted to share a photo of my Godson , wearing the hat I got him for Christmas . I figured Soviet insignia was a good place to start . Having no kids of my own , I'm hoping one of my co

CBH
    ?

Default Got to start them early

Just wanted to share a photo of my Godson , wearing the hat I got him for Christmas . I figured Soviet insignia was a good place to start . Having no kids of my own , I'm hoping one of my cousins kids show interest in collecting so I have someone to leave all my crap to someday . Hope you like the photo .
    Cheers Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images

he don't look too sure bless him.

The look in his eyes shows his concern about being picked on in school for wearing such headgear. Stiff upper lip and hit first!

Quote by helmetone View Post
    The look in his eyes shows his concern about being picked on in school for wearing such headgear. Stiff upper lip and hit first!
    This sort of headgear is all the rage over this side of the pond at the moment, though he does not look too comfortable.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Das Comrade nice gift from eccentric military collector uncle Chris take the boy under your wing.

Regards Mark K

Charming photo Chris.
    That will keep his ears warm. Good on the little mite.

Cheers

Dave

?

Start em off young. Make sure they develop a taste for nice WW2 Commonwealth items, very under appreciated!!!

?

Being a Godfather he made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Quote by CBH View Post
    Just wanted to share a photo of my Godson , wearing the hat I got him for Christmas . I figured Soviet insignia was a good place to start . Having no kids of my own , I'm hoping one of my cousins kids show interest in collecting so I have someone to leave all my crap to someday . Hope you like the photo .
    Cheers Chris
    you can leave it to me O

Love the hat, Chris! The youngster's ears will be toasty warm. I confess to wearing mine all the time, minus this insignia and it is very warm.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast