Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Great website for free reference books

Article about: Youthcollector, are you a student? I can access Scribd but only via my University which has some kind of agreement with Scribd. I'm sure once my Masters is finished i'll have to pay for acce

Default Re: Great website for free reference books

Youthcollector, are you a student? I can access Scribd but only via my University which has some kind of agreement with Scribd. I'm sure once my Masters is finished i'll have to pay for access but it is a great site for access to industry journals etc.

I am most positive I not a member nor do I have a subscription. I am very sorry, I been able to view anything via search engine for free. I've found over fifty reference books at this point. I will enquire more from information from a friend and try it on a different computer tomorrow. He's a computer whiz.

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Youthcollector, are you a student? I can access Scribd but only via my University which has some kind of agreement with Scribd. I'm sure once my Masters is finished i'll have to pay for access but it is a great site for access to industry journals etc.
    I am but there is no way this site could no this, none. I found it via google by luck. Never gave them any information. Just started searching, never made a profile. This was done both on my phone, as well as my laptop.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    I am but there is no way this site could no this, none. I found it via google by luck. Never gave them any information. Just started searching, never made a profile. This was done both on my phone, as well as my laptop.

Looks to me like some books are free, some want you to buy them. Most of the TR related items I can pull up for free but if you start searching for other topics you'll find some books that cost. Still a nice reference!

Thank you sir for clearing that. Up all named are free and many other tr books as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2