Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Gumtree what would you do?

Article about: Well I saw this add purple heart us military medal | Southampton | Gumtree . It was cheap enough for what it was so thought I would go for it and paid by paypal along with buyer protection.

Default Re: Gumtree what would you do?

I too have used Gumtree on several occasions, all of which have been positive. I think the important thing is to apply the same rules you would when buying anything online such as asking for additional photographs, getting a phone number from the seller and using a secure method such as paypal as you have done, I really hope that you can get your money back in this case.

Thanks

Danny

?

Thanks for replies guys, ive had a reply now after using the paypal resolution centre mmmmm what does everyone think?

Rory,

I should have said in the advert that the photo was not of the actual item.

This was my error sorry.

I will advise my dad to issue the refund so as to close the PayPal dispute when I have received the medal back.

Please send it to:

D R Joyce

194 Stirling crescent

Southampton

HGampshire

SO30 2AH

Sorry again

Trevor

I think the seller needs to issue you a refund "now" just to show it was a good old honest mistake. You will have to send it registered or he will most likely say it never arrived and that will cost you a few quid on top as well.
    D.

?

Makes you wonder why the advert wasn't for the actual item.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I think your right D. after all I paid then received the item myself. And god knows Adrian its not hard to take a pic of what your selling or at least say its different eh?

The seller is at fault and should be doing his best to rectify the situation...including the cost of return postage just so that he clears his name. I think that if he is not willing to pay up first he is showing his true colours.
    D.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2