Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Is this guy serious ???

Article about: Dad Wears Nazi Uniform For Child Custody Case Did anyone else hear about this moron? He cannot be serious with this act. I don't know what's worse that or what he named his children.

Default Re: Is this guy serious ???

Quote by Lenny Warren View Post
    Complete nutter.... and you wonder why collectors interested in 3rd Reich items get branded weird?
    Well said

I agree Nova, there is a fine line to tread when it comes to an individual's rights. I think this borders on abuse though, naming your child Adolf Hitler. The guy clearly makes poor decisions on behalf of his children, who have no say in anything. What happens when someone at school kicks the s**t out of Adolf because of his dad's stupidity?

?

Oh 'Murica, what are we doing wrong..... actually don't answer that

Speechless!!!!!!
    Ben

He could at least have been as inventive as the Pythons with names ........ Heimlich Bimmler, Ron Ribbentrop, Reginald Hilter .......

( landlady )" I said, you wouldn't have had much fun in Stalingrad, would you, ha, ha, ha?" ( Hilter ) ......."not much fun in Stalingrad, no"
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Come on dude, at least get the damn uniform right...

This is exactly why sterilization should be mandatory for some people.

That hearing was over before it started. And what dumb woman spread her legs for this dude????

My God! Those poor kids living with those names!!!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

If this A***hole was serious about winning visiting rights he would ditch the uniform. He is not serious, & he won't
    get to see them. What he will get is a fat payout from some crappy magazine for selling his story.

Regards
    Brett

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast