Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hang out your washing

Article about: I'd just like to put my tuppence worth in.................. There seems to be things that upset people, and they feel that they should aire in public, which then starts a slanging match. I h

Default Hang out your washing

I'd just like to put my tuppence worth in.................. There seems to be things that upset people, and they feel that they should aire in public, which then starts a slanging match.

I have been with several forums in the past, and to be honest most, if not all, are a waste of time, with individuals gunning and trying to increase their own reputation, 16 year olds commenting like they have been collecting for 40 years , and slanging matches going on all the time, however, when I found this forum, just by chance, I found it to be such a refreshing change, it seemed to be geared for the collector.

That is why I sponsor it.

There are superb moderators, and a wealth of knowledge among the members here, so lets not spoil it, and lets keep it all on track

That is what PM's are for

?

Default Re: Hang out your washing

Quote by JMB View Post
    I'd just like to put my tuppence worth in.................. There seems to be things that upset people, and they feel that they should aire in public, which then starts a slanging match.

I have been with several forums in the past, and to be honest most, if not all, are a waste of time, with individuals gunning and trying to increase their own reputation, 16 year olds commenting like they have been collecting for 40 years , and slanging matches going on all the time, however, when I found this forum, just by chance, I found it to be such a refreshing change, it seemed to be geared for the collector.

That is why I sponsor it.

There are superb moderators, and a wealth of knowledge among the members here, so lets not spoil it, and lets keep it all on track

That is what PM's are for
    here here totally agree

100% agree with you John and second what you say..............
    cheer's Ronnie
    P.s take no notice of this guy above me

?

unlike Phil who likes to show off his dirty washing in public

?

MR BROWN will you take your statues from off line to on line thank you & my hifi has nothing to do with the fact you dont wash

Phil you said you washed last year when you were floggin your dolly on the street corner

Gunner ronnie here wolfy !!! I beleive it's a great hi fi for my ear's
    it plays dam loud reeeeeeell louud is it for sale!!!!!!

?

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    Phil you said you washed last year when you were floggin your dolly on the street corner
    al ive got to say to that is

Couldn't resist that Wolfy

Sorry but i have to intervene & agree with Phil. That is a suspect
    hi-fi.
    I've gotta say we're trying to keep this forum from becoming a "My dad can fight your dad" forum that seems to be seeping in to this sort of collecting. Members here seem to respect that & that's why it stays fairly trouble free. Stewy S

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast