Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Happy Mothers Day

Article about: To all our female members here who have been blessed to uphold such an honor...happy mothers day to you!!..............To all the male members who have been called worse in their lives...Hap

Default Happy Mothers Day

To all our female members here who have been blessed to uphold such an honor...happy mothers day to you!!..............To all the male members who have been called worse in their lives...Happy "Muthers" Day to you too. .
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Default Re: Happy Mothers Day

Larry! You got me worried that i forgot mothers day then! Then i realised where you lived! Phew

?

Larry your advice to make it an awesome mothers day for my mom was successful! I made my mom an end table in woodshop class and she loved it!
    Ryan

I owe my mom more than I could ever repay her in two lifetimes. More patience than I could ever wish to possess. Happy Mothers Day to my mom and all of your mothers, either with us or having gone before us.

i took my mother out to brunch also my grandmothers and i bought them all flower and the funny part is who's is at the restaurant working their my ex !!!

I have been called a mother many times, but in an entirely different format Happy Mom day to all the WRF Moms!

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    I have been called a mother many times, but in an entirely different format Happy Mom day to all the WRF Moms!
    Are there any Mums on this website?

?

Yes, I know of three. Only one in the States though to my knowledge.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....